EXPLORE WORLD AFFAIRS OVER DINNER AND DIALOGUE
Informed discussions, candid dialogue and personal interaction with top experts and diplomats make the Cleveland Committee on Foreign Relations (CCFR) the right forum for those passionate about world affairs. This dinner discussion forum provides opportunities for engagement and understanding of today’s most pressing international economic, political and social issues. The intimate dinner events provide a rare opportunity to have candid, off-the-record discussions with experts delving into events that shape the lives and futures of people around the globe.
Member Benefits Include:
- Networking and table discussions with internationally-minded professionals
- The opportunity to invite a guest or spouse to attend events
- A complimentary subscription to Foreign Affairs magazine, with the choice of receiving the publication in print, digitally, or both
- A one-year subscription to DailyChatter, the insightful guide to essential and notable world news, delivered to your email inbox every weekday morning
- An individual membership in the Cleveland Council on World Affairs
- Complimentary valet parking at the Union Club for CCFR events
The 2019-2020 CCFR Season Preview:
Kemal Kirişci: Turkey, a U.S. Ally Adrift: Is a Reversal Possible?
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 5:45 PM, The Union Club
Richard Hoagland: The New Silk Road: U.S. Strategic Interests in the Caspian Sea Region
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 | 5:45 PM, The Union Club
Stephen Young: Taiwan and the U.S.: What Does the Future Hold?
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | 5:45 PM, The Union Club
Rick Rossow: India’s Rise as an Economic and Military Power
Wednesday, February 20, 2020 | 5:45 PM, The Union Club
The remaining speakers for the 2019-2020 season will be announced soon!
Please contact Jenni Carney (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding CCFR membership.