September 13, 2022
Join the Cleveland Council on world Affairs for a workshop to develop skills for working in a global business environment
Those who work on a global team, interact with international clients or partners, and are interested in working more effectively with people from other cultures.
Learning outcomes from the workshop include:
- Gain strategies for operating in a global workplace or in diverse teams
- Learn how to communicate more effectively across cultures
- Understand one’s own cultural perspective
- Identify and gain awareness of underlying dimensions of culture
- Recognize the importance of approaching cultural interactions with an open mind
Enjoy a light breakfast and network with globally-minded participants. Space is limited to 25 participants due to the interactive nature of the training exercises. Facilitated training starts promptly at 9:00am.
The workshop will be held on Tuesday, September 13 from 9:00-10:30am.
9:00 AM Welcome
9:15 AM Program begins
10:30 AM Program concludes
Admission: $60 per person, includes a light breakfast
Location: Paradigm, 6477 Center St, Mentor, OH 44060
Parking: There is a parking lot outside of Paradigm. Car services, such as Uber and Lyft, are always an option. CCWA also encourages walking, biking, or public transportation, including the RTA.
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Colvin, Manager of Global Education, at email@example.com or (216) 255-9002.