October 18, 2021
Show the World How… Cleveland LEADS
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in an increasingly globalized world?
How do topics such as global awareness, international complexity and diversity, intercultural understanding, and global competency impact what we do everyday in Greater Cleveland?
How can young professionals shape the region of Northeast Ohio through a more global lens?
The Cleveland LEADS program seeks to answer these questions through a 10-week course that draws on subject matter experts and invites young professionals aged 20-35 to explore their own leadership style and how they can become more globally-minded leaders. This interactive and introspective course is built around three key program pillars: leadership development, global competency, and international exchange.
We know that Cleveland LEADS, and we want YOU to join us in developing the leaders of the future!
Who Should Apply
Cleveland LEADS is for early to mid-career professionals who are interested in developing their global competencies and becoming more internationally-minded leaders. Applicants should be between the ages of 20-35 at the time of the application deadline. The program is a hybrid model; some sessions will be virtual, others will be held in-person. Sessions will take place on Monday evenings, from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., once a week from October 4th through December 13th.
- *Introduction – Week of October 4, 2021
- Who Am I as a Leader? – Week of October 11, 2021
- World Affairs 101 – Week of October 18, 2021
- Cleveland and the Global Economy – Week of October 25, 2021
- *How Culture Affects Worldview – Week of November 1, 2021
- *Strategies for a Culturally Diverse World – Week of November 8, 2021
- Diplomatic Toolkit in Action – Week of November 15, 2021
- *Global Crisis Management – Week of November 29, 2021
- Taking Action: Mobilization Around the Globe – Week of December 6, 2021
- *Conclusion – Week of December 13, 2021
* In-person sessions
How to Apply
Registration for the Fall 2021 Cleveland LEADS cohort has closed. For more information, please contact CCWA’s Manager of Global Education Elizabeth Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.