February 25, 2021
CCWA’s Academic WorldQuest Competition
Academic WorldQuest is a national competition in which teams of high school students test their knowledge about international affairs, U.S. foreign policy, and current events.
Teams compete over 10 rounds of questioning during this fun and competitive event. The winning team will have the option to participate in the national conference in the spring to represent Cleveland.
Our Competition will be held on February 25th, 2021 @ 4:30-7:00 PM on Zoom.
Who Can Play?
Teams consist of 4 high school students from the same school with an optional alternate. Schools may register more than one team. There is a registration fee of $12 per team.
2020-2021 Academic WorldQuest Topics Include:
- Global Protests
- Shifting Sands: The Arab Spring 10 Years On
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- The U.S. Foreign Service in the 21st Century
- Great Decisions, Country in Focus: Uzbekistan Exploring Peace in a World of Conflict
- Country in Focus: Uzbekistan
- Exploring Peace in a World of Conflict
- Fraying Alliances
- Looking to a Post-Pandemic Economy
- Current Events
A Study Guide is also provided to help teams prepare for the competition!
Registration and Questions
To register for CCWA’s Fifth Annual Academic WorldQuest Competition, click HERE.
For more information or questions about Academic WorldQuest, please contact Daniela Milan at (216) 255-9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.