Foreign Policy Forum COVID-19 Protocol Update March 2022
In light of the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are amending our health security measures as we continue in-person programming.
As of March 23, 2022, the Cleveland Council on World Affairs will make the following changes to our Foreign Policy Forum COVID-policies.
Proof of vaccination or negative test
- All guests must show either proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result upon entry to the event.
- “Fully vaccinated” means that an individual has received BOTH a full course of the first CDC or WHO approved vaccine.
- Those guests who cannot be vaccinated must provide proof of a negative test result received from a completed lab-certified antigen COVID-19 test within 24 hours prior to entering the event or a negative test result received from a completed PCR COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue. The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Home Test (the version requiring a virtual appointment) is an acceptable option. More information about COVID-19 testing is available on local or state Department of Health websites.
- Guests may present proof of vaccination or negative test on paper or a smartphone.
Masking and Social Distancing Options
- Masks are optional during Foreign Policy Forums
- Practice social distancing, as you feel comfortable
- Advance ticket purchases are required; No walk-ins allowed
- Credit card payment only
Stay home if ill
Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms are asked to remain at home and contact us to request a refund.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns by phone (216) 781-3730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These guidelines are implemented at CCWA’s Foreign Policy Forum programs. Information about CCWA’s COVID protocols for our global education programs and other events, please contact our office.