ORGANIZE AND ARTICULATE YOUR AGENDA
Position papers for each conference are due by 5:00 pm two weeks before the beginning of the conference.* Students that do not submit position papers addressing both topics under consideration in their committees by this deadline will be ineligible for conference awards.
*This can vary based on weekends and holidays.
To submit your position papers, click here.
Position Paper Due Dates are listed as follows:
- Cleveland Autumn Conference – October 29, 2019 by 5:00 PM
- Lorain Winter Conference – November 27, 2019 by 5:00 PM
- Henri Pell Junod Jr. Middle School Conference – December 18, 2019 by 5:00 PM
- Cleveland International Model UN (CLEIMUN) Conference – February 2, 2020 by 5:00 PM
- Cleveland Spring Conference – March 4, 2020 by 5:00 PM
- Spring Middle School Conference – April 13, 2020 by 5:00 PM
To ensure a better quality experience for our conferences and to help students improve their writing skills, committee daises will review each delegation’s position papers. The dais will also grade the position papers and determine which paper will be acknowledged with the Best Position Paper Award.
Position paper guidance is available for download here: Position Paper Guidelines.
POSITION PAPER COMPILATIONS – Autumn Model UN Conference 2019
POSITION PAPER COMPILATIONS – Spring Model UN Conference 2019
POSITION PAPER COMPILATIONS – Winter Model UN Conference 2018
POSITION PAPER COMPILATIONS – Junior Model UN Conference 2019
For more information and with any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.