- This event has passed.
Community Event: International Credit and Finance Tools: What Every Exporter Needs to Know (Webinar)
March 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
International Credit and Finance Tools: What Every Exporter Needs to Know (Webinar)
Are your international customers asking for extended payment terms? Are you concerned about your ability to collect if they don’t pay? Have you walked away from an international sales opportunity due to lack of sufficient capital to buy raw materials or pay your suppliers before you get paid? If so, this webinar is for you!
· How international credit insurance works
· How to obtain working capital to buy raw materials needed to produce goods you export
· How indirect suppliers (those not directly exporting) can benefit from the SBA working capital program
· How to offer extended finance terms to international customers through the EXIM bank
· New SBA and EXIM programs for exporters
Hosted by NEOTEC in conjunction with the U.S. Small Business Administration and EXIM Bank
Click here for details and registration.