JOIN OUR TEAM — WORK AT CCWA
We love working at CCWA and are always on the lookout for dedicated, talented and energetic individuals to join our team.
CCWA is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that believes that its employees and their talents are at the heart of its mission. We value employee dedication to our mission, and we aim to nurture a professional environment that places employees’ work performance and wellbeing at the center of our policies. We offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees and a supportive work environment.
CCWA employees distinguish themselves by their commitment to our mission and by the quality of their work. CCWA employees exemplify engagement in international affairs and demonstrate a culture of service to others. They are dedicated to increasing efforts to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion in CCWA’s programs and operations. CCWA employees are expected to demonstrate professionalism, respect, and good judgment, and to work in a supportive and respectful way with every individual on the team.
Our open positions are posted below.
- These positions are not remote; our programs are in-person and require staff presence. We will not accept candidates who will not be located in the Cleveland area by fall 2021.
- Our team is fully vaccinated against covid-19, and we ask that anyone applying also be fully vaccinated.
- Please click on the positions below to see the full description:
Please no phone or email inquiries.
Applicants are required to submit:
- A cover letter indicating their reasons for wanting to serve in the position they are applying to.
- A resume, no longer than 2 pages, that includes 2 professional references that CCWA can contact for reference checks.
- A completed candidate questionnaire.
- Email the 3 documents to email@example.com with an email title that follows this format: 2021 – “Position title” – application – “Candidate name”
CCWA values attention to detail. We ask that interested candidates pay close attention to these instructions.
Deadline for applications: Friday, August 6, 2021
- Program Associate for Student Programs
- Manager of Programming
- Interviews will be scheduled between August 16 and September 3 and will include a written component.
Deadline for applications: Friday, September 3, 2021