Submit your photos for an international photo contest!
Calling all photographers to submit their best photo from their international adventure. Whether it’s wine tasting in Provence or exploring the rainforests of Costa Rica, we want to see your best creative work! Each photographer is invited to submit one photo from a foreign country that best captures the international travel spirit.
The top three entries, selected by a panel, will be printed, framed, and put on display at Global Cleveland and CCWA’s Passport Party event on Thursday, October 12, 2017. Attendees at the Passport Party will have the opportunity to vote to select the winning photo.
To submit your photo, send your image via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line of your email your last name, first name, title of your photo, and where the photo was taken.
See rules below. Deadline for entry is Monday, October 2, 2017. Only the first 50 photos will be considered for entry.
1) Submission limit: 1 photo submission per participant.
2) Photo must have been taken in a foreign country and taken in the last five years
3) File size requirement: JPEG, minimum resolution of 700px × 700px, maximum size 25MB.
4) Copyright: You maintain the copyrights to the photo you submit. You must own any submitted image. Photos may be used by CCWA only with permission.
5) Do not submit: Any non-relevant image or image that you have no copyright claim. Photos must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
6) Voting: Voting is done by members of the selection committee who include CCWA staff members.
Images that do not comply with the above may be removed from the contest.